Users do face the problem while using Hotmail like they are not able to send or receive emails. Certain attachments are not going along with the emails and a lot many. The problem might occur due to several reasons. To decide the issue Hotmail customer service phone number can be used and technical support team can be contacted.
Here is a list of problems that arise while sending or receiving emails:
· The email address that one is trying to send might have been deleted by the user by mistake or purposefully
· It is also a likelihood that the inbox is full and the user has to delete few emails to be able to send or receive emails
· There are instances when the email address is not properly written so the email bounces back
· It can also be a case of slow or bad internet connection or system functionality
- If you have problematic Hotmail account, check if the message is sent to the Junk e-mail folder automatically
- It might also be that recipient created an automated filter that discards the email message from your email id.
- The email address might have been in blocked sender list as well.
In order to resolve the issue you can first try sending email from another Hotmail account or some other account to know if the problem is with your email id only.
If you not able to do above steps so you can call Hotmail Customer Service & Technical Support Phone Number for quick assistance.
Check the trouble shooting page of Hotmail to check if the listed problems are akin to the one you are facing
Hotmail being one of the best and widely used email service so if the problem is there then other might also be facing it.